- The material is organized by topics in increasing complexity
- Feel free to jump if you know the basics already
- In each topic read the slides / watch the video first
- Complete tutorial(s) to make sure you’ve got the steps right
- Try out the exercises to verify your new skill
- If you get stuck, consult Docs CSC linked in the slides and the tutorials
- If the documentation does not provide sufficient answer, please contact support by email email@example.com or by submitting (a question and feedback form) https://research.csc.fi/support
ctrl/cmdwith click to open links to a new window or tab
- Left-click on slides and you can then navigate them with arrow-keys
- Use the browser back-button or external link to return to main menu
- A video about study tips
Advanced tutorial - Run R studio/Jupyter Notebook on Puhti via ssh-tunnel and browser This requires ssh-keys (see above) but is the recommended way to use these interactive tools.
This project has received funding from the European High-Performance Computing Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 951732.
All material (C) 2020-2021 by CSC -IT Center for Science Ltd.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
Unported License, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/